Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Outfit of the Day #2 -Rawrrr for R.icelli


This R.icielli outfit I found buried under some things I purchased earlier this summer and whoa am I glad I found it! 

Everything about the jeans, top and shoes reflect my fun, carefree style, I am a big fan of comfort with style.
The sequins on the top is very eye catching, I love the balloon hem and little bow its a cute finish.
These jeans are so cute and versatile, more importantly they make a statement.......BAM!
The waist line on the jeans are very sexy and simply, which for me is good since I am not really a belt kinda girl.
This look is great but I think the hair and radiant look of my skin completes the outfit to perfection, Warped Perceptions skin and Dernier Cri hair.......its like being dipped in chocolate and bathed in champagne.....LOL
I had fun pairing this outfit with rings from Lacie Cakes and [MAGIC NOOK] Shoo Be Doo Set (Chocolate)

The 411 on this Look

Top - R.icielli - BALLONE top /purpura
Jeans - R.icielli - ETA jeans /prisonblue
Shoes - fri.day - Dream.Booties (Plum)
Jewelry - [MAGIC NOOK] Shoo Be Doo Set (Chocolate) and *LC* E - Glitteriffic Multi-Ring Set
Hair - (Dernier Cri) Taylor - Red Shades
Skin - Warped Perceptions - ::.WP.::Fall-Honey-Bronzed


No comments:

Post a Comment